I had a client who was having trouble with a vendor who never returned email requests. Using the Activities feature in Contacts, we were able to provide a record of all emails sent and answered from this vendor. The client was able to share this real-time information in order to confirm the communication issues.
Follow these steps:
1. Locate a contact record to use in your Outlook CONTACTS
2. From the HOME tab, choose the ACTIVITIES icon in the menu ribbon
3. In SHOW, use the pull-down arrow to change from ALL ITEMS to E-MAIL
4. Search will begin and all emails will be listed
5. Select the GENERAL tab to return to the default view
This is one of those hidden features in Outlook that can be beneficial when looking for needed information!